BEAR DOWN N VOTE
As students arrive on campus and navigate their collegiate journey, getting registered to vote may not be a top priority. We understand, but you can’t create positive change unless you are registered to vote. Bear Down & Vote is an ongoing initiative to create awareness, educate, and empower students to make a positive impact in the civic life of one’s community. Civic engagement means promoting the quality of life in a community, through both political and non-political processes.
- Voting Registration for Arizona Residents
- Register online at Service Arizona EZ Voter Registration
- By Mail, print off a Voter Registration Form or request that a registration form be mailed to you from your County Recorder. After completing the voter registration from, mail it to your county recorder’s office. To register for Pima County
- In Person, visit your County Recorder’s Office and fill out a registration form in person. Main Office 240 N Stone Ave Tucson AZ 85701
- After you have successfully registered to vote you will receive a voter registration card in the mail 4-6 weeks
- Links to Important Voter Registration Information