VolunteerUA is a student-led initiative through the Associated Students of the University of Arizona. Our mission is to respond to the needs of the people by connecting the campus and community through intentional service opportunities. We prepare our students for lifelong citizenship and to be advocates of social change.
To accomplish our mission, we:
- Serve as a clearinghouse for volunteer opportunities both on campus and in the greater community
- Offer leadership opportunities to students interested in coordinating volunteer projects
- Offer resources and personal contacts to agencies for students to gain a more comprehensive understanding of issues facing our community
- Support and advocate for both the university and the community
- Facilitate the volunteer matching process between students and community partners
- Provide opportunities for continued service after events and graduation
- Please contact us if you would like to inquire about volunteer opportunities or ways to get involved!
Please feel free to contact us by calling 520-621-2782 or sending email to ASUAVolunteer@email.arizona.edu
For more information, visit http://arizona.galaxydigital.com/