The Associated Students of University of Arizona (ASUA) is charged to uphold all of the policies and procedures outlined in this handbook. In addition, ASUA is committed to providing student organizations resources that will enhance their experiences as student leaders on the University of Arizona campuses.
This handbook will aid student leaders and faculty/staff advisors in successfully leading their organization and familiarize them with key rules and policies related to student clubs and organizations.
The University of Arizona, through ASUA, provides certain privileges to clubs and organizations in good standing. These privileges include:
- Use of University facilities, equipment, andservices
- Opportunity to apply for and receive funding from ASUA or other Universitydepartments
- Access to web-based software to develop a personalized club homepage with an events calendar, member rosters, and muchmore
- Inclusion in University/student publications listing Recognized Student Organizations
- Ability to sponsor fundraising events (including the sponsorship of commercial vendors on theMall)
- Use of the University name and logo with approval from Trademarks and Licensing
- Eligibility for awards and honors presented to student organizations and their members
- Discounted University services, i.e. room reservations in the Student Unions and Fast CopyServices
- Display flyers, posters, and banners in the Arizona StudentUnions
- Participate in fundraisers such as Spring Fling
Your group can access these privileges by becoming recognized and following the policies and procedures of the University of Arizona.
The Club Resource Center is located in the ASUA office suite, on the 3rd floor of the Student Union Memorial Center in Suite 325 W (across from the Bookstore offices).