Re-registering your organization requires similar steps as to creating a new organization. Please read these steps carefully, and remember that all three must be completed in order for your club to maintain recognition through ASUA.
Update credentials online through InvolveUA at arizona.collegiatelink.net
- Log in with NetID & Password
- Click "Organizations"
- Click "Register an Organization" under "Categories"
- Type in your organization's name to re-register. If you cannot find your club in the list of organizations to re-register, please see the bullet points below and proceed to #5.
- Reminder to see instructions on naming your club before creating your club.
- Please note that you MUST have 5 members, including 3 officers, and a full-time faculty or staff advisor.
- You will also be asked to upload a file of a full and current roster for your organization.
- Check the What’s Required in Your Constitution page for information regarding the necessary requirements that must be included in your club’s constitution to become recognized.
- Can't find your organization through the above steps? In the upper right-hand corner of InvolveUA, click the navigation tool and click "Manage." From the Action Center search bar, type in your club's name and click "re-register.”
Complete the ASUA Student Organization Leader Training on UAccess Learning
- Open Firefox, go to UAccess and click “Learning”
- Enter your Net-ID and password
- On the landing page, select “Find Learning”
- In the search bar, enter ASUA
- Choose “ASUA Student Organization Leader Training” and click “Enroll”
- On the next screen, click “launch” to start the training. Follow all instructions to complete the training.
- Once you are finished, you will get an e-mail indicating you have completed the training. ASUA will verify through UAccess that you have finished this step.
Pay the club fee.
- 2020-2021 Academic year: $75
- Per semester: $45
Students can pay for registration online at (Coming Soon)
- If you need to pay via check, please make them out to The University of Arizona.
- If you will need a reimbursements during the semester, make sure the club name on all documents meets the naming standards set by Financial Services.
- Payments can be made at the ASUA Front Desk located in the Student Union Memorial Center. Hours for the academic year are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
Make sure your advisor has taken the UAccess Learning training:
Advisors need to take the UAccess Learning training on the roles and responsibilities of being an advisor. If your advisor needs to take the training or to recertify, they can see the steps to do so at https://asuatoday.arizona.edu/advisors-their-roles. Your club will not be recognized until your advisor completes the training.