Re-registering your organization requires similar steps as to creating a new organization. Please read these steps carefully, and remember that all three must be completed in order for your club to maintain recognition through ASUA.
1.Update club information through InvolveUA at http://arizona.collegiatelink.net
- Login with your NetID and password
- Click “Organizations”
- Click “Register an Organization” located under “Categories”
- Type in your organization’s name to re-register.
- Upload a complete list of your roster, including advisor (must be full-time faculty or staff member at the University of Arizona)
- Upload a copy of your latest Constitution
2.Complete the D2L Club Assembly Quiz
- Login to D2L at http://d2l.arizona.edu
- Click on “Self-Registration” link on the top of the webpage
- Search for course offering code “ASUA” and course offering name “Associated Students of the University of Arizona”
- Enter the name of the club/organization completing the quiz
- Once you have enrolled in the course, Associated Students of the University of Arizona will be added to your enrolled courses. To view the class, you must ensure that the Role dropdown box is set to All Roles in your My Courses panel (located on the right side of the home screen). From either the D2L Homepage, or the quick link “Select a course” feature on the top bar you can access the class homepage. From the ASUA Course homepage, go to Club Recognition and Renewal page in the content section. Here you will find a Club Renewal Presentation and Club Renewal Assembly Quiz. In order to complete this step in Club Renewal or Recognition, watch the video and complete the quiz.
You must receive a 90% or above on the quiz in order to be considered complete. You can take the quiz as many times as necessary to obtain the 90% mark.
3.Pay the club registration fee.
- You can see the current feed and deadlines on the ASUA Clubs website at https://asuatoday.arizona.edu/clubs/club-renewal. Payment can be made at the ASUA office via cash, check or money order (payable to the UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA).