Don't forget to complete all steps of the registration process! The Collegiatelink Registration is ONLY step 1 of 3! Registration can be completed in any order. Please note that it may take us up to 10 business days to register your organization, especially during the discounted registration rate times.
Update credentials online through InvolveUA arizona.collegiatelink.net
- Log in with NetID & Password
- Click "Organizations"
- Click "Register an Organization" under "Categories"
- Type in your organization's name to re-register. If you cannot find your club in the list of organizations to re-register, please see the bullet points below and proceed to #5.
- Reminder to see instructions on naming your club from Financial Services here before creating your club.
- Please note that you MUST have 5 members and a full-time faculty or staff advisor. Advisors must be present on campus and will be checked for full-time faculty or staff status.
- You will also be asked to upload a file of a full and current roster for your organization.
- Can't find your organization through the above steps? In the upper right hand corner of InvolveUA, click the navigation tool ( ) and click "Manage." From the Action Center search bar, type in your club's name and click "re-register.”
Complete the D2L Club Assembly and score a 90% or higher on the quiz.
- Login to the Homepage of D2L using your NetID and Password.
- Click on the “Self Registration” link near to top right of the homepage.
- Search for the ASUA page: (Course Offering Code: ASUA) (Course Offering Name: Associated Students of the University of Arizona)
- Proceed by filling in the student Club or Organization you are foremost representing.
- Once you have enrolled in the course, Associated Students of the University of Arizona will be added to your enrolled courses. To view the class, you must ensure that the Role dropdown box is set to All Roles in your My Courses panel (located on the right side of the home screen). From either the D2L Homepage, or the quick link “Select a course” feature on the top bar you can access the class homepage.
- From the ASUA Course homepage, go to Club Recognition and Renewal page in the content section.
- Here you will find a Club Renewal Presentation and Club Renewal Assembly Quiz.
- In order to complete this step in Club Renewal or Recognition, watch the video and complete the quiz.
- You must receive a 90% or above on the quiz in order for it to be considered completed, but the quiz may be taken as many times as necessary.
Registration for the 2019-2020 school year is now open! Please see the respective fees below:
- April 16th, 2019 - April 30th, 2019: $60
- August 26th, 2019 – September 9th, 2019: $60
- Summer and Fall Semester (outside of discounted registration dates): $75
- Spring Semester 2020: $40
Students can pay for registration by check or money order. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. To pay by credit card, an appointment MUST be made by emailing email@example.com.
- Checks should be made out to The University of Arizona
- If you will need a reimbursements during the semester, MAKE SURE that your W9 states “'CLUB NAME' AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA.” Clubs are not to start their names with “The University of Arizona 'CLUB NAME’” per University Policy. Clubs will not be reimbursed if the format of the club’s name on their W9 is incorrect.
- Payments can be made at the ASUA Front Desk located in the Student Union Memorial Center. Hours for the academic year are 9am-6pm Monday through Thursday, and 9am-5pm on Friday.