Skip to main content
- ASUA recognized
- No more than 30% of event/travel budget received from University department, college, or resource
- No more than $500 in dues/membership collected per member
- Cannot fund:
Food, gas, alcohol, awards/trophies
Speaker/presenter fees, honorariums, items that fall into personal use
- Applications due every Thursday at 2:00 pm for consideration by Appropriations Board
- Board meets every Monday, 2:00 pm
- Maximum of $5,000 allocated per club per academic year
- Applications must be presented at the Appropriations Board meeting 3 WEEKS OR MORE before your event.
- Applications that are not heard 3 weeks or more will not be seen by the Appropriations Board
- The Board will not see incomplete applications. Meet with a Club Advocate before turning in the application to make sure all parts are complete As the Board has a limited amount for funding, be aware that funding is never guaranteed.
- Funds allocated by the Board are not officially appropriated until the ASUA Senate confirms them the Wednesday following your meeting with the Board.
- Approved vendors for t-shirts: Student Clubs | University of Arizona Brand Resources.